Monday, 14 August 2017

The Spotlight Technique

Hi, everybody! Today with you Ekaterina Oleynik. And I want to show you the cards on a new task of the blog : Spotlight Technique

                                



First card



1. On a white cardboard I have stamped flowers black ink from a set of stamps "Persian Elements".
2. For masking I cut out a triangle from paper. I have pasted on the middle of a background.
3. Without leaving a border of a triangle I have painted with markers flowers.
4. I have turned a mask by 180 degrees. I have painted over a background between flowers a black marker.
5. Sentiments stamped "Geometric Nature" to black ink. and white heat embossed it.

Second card



1. On a white cardboard I have stamped flowers black ink from a set of stamps "Persian Elements".
2. I have painted separate flowers with markers and I cut out them.
3. On a black cardboard I have made sentimen by means of a hot embossing and white powder.
4. I have pasted all elements on a background.

Products Used

 


Happy Crafting!!! :-)


Mudra stamps are now available at the following Retailers:

Art and Craft Store - Noida
Hindustan Trading Company, Chennai
The Craft Store, Srilanka 
Papercurves, UAE

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful cards and lovely coloring!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE your Spotlight card Ekaterina - how gorgeous!....and the colours you've used on both cards are so eye catching.

    ReplyDelete
  3. sooo gorgeous!! love your card
    TFS,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very beautiful Cards!! Your coloring is just superb!!

    ReplyDelete