Monday, 31 July 2017

Trio of Interactive Cards

Hello everyone,

This is Zalak again, Back with some interactive cards. I love creating interactive cards, so I have three cards today to show you. All details will be there under each picture.

Let's go ahead and see all three cards together.


As you can in above pic, First card is "Magic Slider Card", Second is my all time favorite card "Shaker Card", and Third card is, actually I tried first time, it's "Tilt Action Card".

First card size is 5 1/2" x 4 1/4" inches and rest both cards are standard size i.e. Base is 4 1/2" x 5 3/4" and panel over base card is 4 1/4" x 5 1/2" .

Some more brief details about all cards are as below:

Card 1 - Magic Slider Card



This card is very much interactive for kids as on top you see nothing like a black and white picture but when you pull out you can see all images are filled with colors, Like below picture.


Steps:


  • I love this stamp set "Hotair Balloon". For creating my card background, I took Brustro watercolor paper and die cut with largest die of rectangular die. 
  • Next I took some cloud die-cuts, wilted violet and faded jeans distress oxide, and start putting die-cuts one by one and distress oxide ink and started distressing technique. 
  • Now once my background is created, I took white texture cardstock and stamp "Hotair Balloon" stamp and for creating smaller size "Hotair Balloon", I just take a reference of the stamp and hand-drawn another hotair balloon. 
  • Once all the stamping is done, I colored it with Steadler Watercolor Pencils and fuzzy cut all the stamp images. 
  • I place my stamp images in a such a way so that small hotair balloon should look behind the bigger one. 
  • To finish my card I stamp sentiment from same stamp set at bottom of the card background also decorated outer cover, I stamped cloud stamp over it and boarder die-cut from glitter sheet.


Some closer image of same card,


Card 2 - Shaker Card

For this card, I again used "Hotair Balloon" stamp set (I just love this one). The technique and color of stamp images are same as Card -1.



Card 3 - Tilt Action Card

Ok, So this is my first try and I loved the outcome. I have used "Whaley Love" stamp set. And the idea to create this card is some waves, starburst background and whale who go up and down in water.


Steps:
  • This card is very simple to assemble. I have die-cut brustro watercolor paper using rectangular die. 
  • Using MUDRA Masking Sheet, I have created Starburst Stencil. First I have distress half of the paper using Lemonade distress ink and after that I placed starburst stencil and distress with spiced marmalade distress ink. 
  • Next I stamped whale from "Whaley love" stamp set on a white texture cardstock and colored it with Steadler Color Pencil and fuzzy cut it. 
  • I die-cut some different pattern of cloud dies and used it's negative part as a wave. 
  • For the mechanism part I cut a strip of cardstock and placed at bottom of whale stamped image and both attached to a first wavy pattern (i.e. light blue) cardstock using small brad. 
  • Now, take some strong adhesive and stick some heavy weight piece at bottom of strip ( Here, I have used 25 paisa coin). 
  • Now, it's done. Place some more wavy die-cut on top of each other. 
  • To finish my card, I have stamped sentiment and some sequins from MUDRA.





Here is the video of my cards, have a look.

video

I hope you all like my cards, Today is last day to submit your creations.
Hurry UP!! Would love to see your creations.




Products Used:

        
       


Shop Mudra Stamp from below retailers:

Art and Craft Store - Noida
Hindustan Trading Company, Chennai
The Craft Store, Srilanka 
Papercurves, UAE

Love, 
Zalak


4 comments:

  1. Zalak brilliant work done, so beautiful interactive showcases!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome work Zalak! So bright and beautiful they are!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely interactive cards ! The tilt action card is so sweet :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Zalak they are great interactive cards - the little whale is so cute bobbing back and forth.

    ReplyDelete