Monday, 24 July 2017

Rakshabandhan - Festival celebrating love between brothers and sisters

Welcome Friends ! Piyanki Here today , hope you are having a great weekend. As you all know last month I started my journey with Mudra and today I have some CAS cards for celebrating Rakhi.

Mudra released some beautiful stamps for creating the perfect gift for your brother or as a return gift for your sister.

So here we go with the cards.

Card 1

I used the below stamp set to design the card. Sweets are the key focus of Rakhi, I am sure all of us will agree with me on this.




Card 2

I have combined 2 sets here for the below card with little Gold embossing.


 


Card 3

This one has one of my favourite stamp from Mudra along with the newly released.















Thats all I have for today.

Whats your inspiration, how you have used these stamps in your creation , would love to see and get inspired.

Do play along with our challenge this month.



Untill then Happy Crafting and see you soon!


    Mudra stamps are now available at the following retailers:

    2 comments: