Thursday, 15 June 2017

Wishing you every success

Hi!
I am Varshitha here! Today I am here with some announcements & news.. We are working on so many things behind the scene, so we are skipping June Stamp release to give you a better and bigger July release!! Do tell us what stamps you would like to see in Mudra (You can mail any unique ideas to mudracraftstamps@gmail.com), you will be credited and awarded with crafty goodies!! So use this lovely opportunity!! We have a new product launch for June!!! Shhh!! keep watching our Facebook Page for updates regarding it!! 

Now the sad part... yes, today we are bidding farewell to our DT, Designer & Stamp Design Co-ordiantor Parul. She has been with Mudra even before Mudra was launched officially, She has done so many ground work and been doing really amazing work off screen, all the lovely designs you see in our Release, are brain worked and fine tuned by our amazing Stamp Design Coordinator Team!! I am always thankful for their support and love!!!  We will miss your amazing work Parul!!  All the very best Parul!! 

Over to Parul... 

"Hello friends
Parul here from Parul Gupta Designs and today is my last post for Mudra for time being. It has been an incredible journey of almost 1.5 years. I joined Mudra even before its official launch and it feels so great to see where we have come. I have learnt so much during this period and I will always be thankful to Varshitha for giving me this opportunity. I wish all the success to Mudra in years to come. And my today's card also says so

I started with a card stock same size as card front and stamped some flowers and leaves from Botanical blooms stamp set. Then I fussy cut it to give the look of hanging leaves and flowerrs. 
I used spun sugar distress ink to sponge the card base and stamped the sentiment on it. Sentiment is from "wishing you" stamp set. And final step was to mount the fussy cut piece on the card base with the help of foam tape.

Supplies used



I hope you like the card. Please let me know in comment section :)

Mudra stamps are now available at the following retailers
Art and Craft Store - Noida
Hindustan Trading Company, Chennai
The Craft Store, Srilanka 
Papercurves, UAE

Love and Hugs
Parul

6 comments:

  1. This is absolutely exceptional. Even though variety of article on this topic, this article carries a number of the treasured points which had been never be read in other articles.
    Pincodestreet

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Parul -we'll miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Best of luck with your future endeavours! You'll be missed !

    ReplyDelete
  4. We will miss your beautiful work, Parul!! All the very best. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you parul for those beautiful designs, we would be missing you here at mudra

    ReplyDelete