Friday, 30 June 2017

Spotlight on Pixel stamp + few shaker tags!

Hello Everyone!!
I'm Manu and it's almost the month end!! We are gearing up for a new release the next month and I'm sure it will be an awesome one for each one of you!!
I have a few cards with the Pixel background stamp set today along with a few tags, shaker tags which can make up for some pretty gifts to be given to your loved ones. They can be used as bookmarks, tag-along tags and even as pretty embellishments.

Coming over to the Pixel background stamp, here are my cards.

I'm sure you all would have loved playing Mario in your younger days, well, I was kind of addicted to the game and I remember my mom keeping a stipulated time duration allowing me and my brother to play! Recreate the magic!!! The Pixel background stamp is one very versatile stamp which allows you to create wonders!!

Create your own favorite character and dance around!!!

Project 1: 


To make the card.
1. Stamp the Pixel background stamp on a piece of cardstock. I took the colouring reference for Mario from google, Google out your favorite character and draw the image. You can google 'Pixel Art' and all you have to do is grab some colors and start colouring.
2. Cut out the image drawn.
3. Take an A5 piece of cardstock and distress it using the Mustard Seed distress ink(you can distress using your choice of colors). Adhere the images, add a sentiment and you are good to go!
4. Flaunt up your Pixel art!!!

Project 2:




To make this card.
1. Stamp the Pixel background stamp on a piece of cardstock. Draw the shape of the moon and color as per your choice of colours.
2. Cut out the moon image from the pixel stamp.
3. Take an A5 size cardstock and distress it with salty ocean and moved lawn distress inks. Splatter a little water all around the card to create a dreamy effect. This gives a starry effect to your card and make it stand out!
4. Adhere the moon to the card base and add a fussy cut character. I used the baby unicorn from the unicorn stamp set. 
5. Tada... your card if ready!


Project 3: 

I had a few shaker tags made with the mermaid, piggy and the friends furr-ever stamp sets.




I totally love making the shaker cards and I feel that they are one of the best cards to give out!! They are very easy peasy to make and looks super pretty with their interactive feel!

Here are a few more snapshots of the shaker tags!








Supplies used 
                      


I hope you liked the creations! We still have time till today for this months challenge which is all about Triple time stamping Triple Time Stamping/Stencilling challenge


Mudra stamps are now available at the following retailers:


2 comments:

  1. Wonderful card and tags Manu ! Very creative use of pixels to create game characters:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you !!! Glad that you liked them!

      Delete