Saturday, 31 December 2016

Warm Welcome and a Farewell :)

Hiya!!
Good Morning Everyone!!
Varshitha here with our last post of this year. I am so surprised that 2016 is already over…. What an incredible ride this year has been! I’m so Thankful for everything what 2016 has brought me.. An opportunity for perusing my dream, being an entrepreneur, proud owner of Mudra Stamps, a own production unit and most wonderful Design team and stamp designers and our retailers, not to forget, deeply thankful for the kind comments and support of yours, as we all go on this crafty journey together!
Let's Welcome 2017 with a big happy smile.. I am excited what 2017 is gonna bring.. I am lots of plans and ideas to make the craft world more exciting.. Do tell us, what is your craft dream for the coming year.



And today we are bidding farewell to Gayatri, Hussena, Kavitha, Priya and Shalini
The hardest part is to tell them goodbye!! I would miss those wonderful creations by these lovely crafty mates!! Honestly my 2016 team was not hand picked but heart-selected.. I am a fan of each one them in our team.. 





I take this opportunity to thank you all from bottom of my heart for contributing your time and skill, which made Mudra Blog Rock!!!  Wish you all the best for your crafting journey!! Hope to see your creations again in this space.. 

The countdown for 2017 begins!! 

Happy Crafting!!! 

Love & Hugs, 
Varshitha

3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much Varshitha for showing the trust in me and making me a part of your team. Working with Mudra stamps has been such a learning curve for me. I got to try so many new things! I will always cherish my time as a designer here!
    Happy New Year to you and all my teamies. Hope you have a great year ahead :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was great working with you Varshitha. I had an opportunity to explore beyond my safe zone and proud that I was part of Mudra on their launch. Wishing you all success.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Best of luck to the "old" design team members, and happy new year to you all!

    ReplyDelete