Monday, 26 December 2016

Stretch your stamps - Let's Party !

Hello, This is Ujjwal ! I hope you had a lovely Christmas and are gearing up to celebrate the new year's eve! It's hard to believe we'll be welcoming 2017 soon.

For today's card, I thought I'd share how you can combine and tweak the stamps to create totally different cards than what the stamp was intended for.

I combined two of the older Mudra set "Friends Forever" and "Let's Party" to come up with this fun card! You could use it as a birthday card or even mass produce to make invites!



I stamped the friends image on Fabriano Elle Erre Bianco Cardstock (3.75" X 5.5") and stamped the party caps and banner on another piece of white cardstock. I stamped the banner twice to extend it and make it longer. I colored all the images with Faber Castell Markers and then I fussy cut the caps and the banner and adhered them with foam adhesive. I wrote PARTY TIME with a Brustro 0.5 Pen and then stamped the sentiment using Black Archival Ink. And then I adhered the panel on a white card base with foam adhesive.



So I would encourage you to look a little closer and little longer at your stamps and think outside the box. Stamps are so versatile and have so much potential.

I hope you feel inspired and stretch your stamps to create new things!

There's still time to play along our current sketch challenge and win some Mudra stamps.



If you are interested in purchasing Mudra stamps, you can find them at our retailers listed below


Love
Ujjwal


11 comments:

  1. Love this cutie card...Absolutely love your take on the current challenge...Such a clever thoughtful execution of combining 2 different stamp sets and coming up with a pretty card!!! Love it a lot Ujjwal!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sathya for all the kind words!

      Delete
  2. lovely cute card. Love the way you have mix and matched the stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute card and absolutely love the way you have mixed and matched the stamps to come up this. Your coloring and fussy cutting is lovely! ❤

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty pretty and clever use of banner stamp.. loved it :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very bright n cheerful card ujjwal

    ReplyDelete
  6. Excellent roundup with some really great information here....

    Invitation Cards Online

    ReplyDelete