Wednesday, 14 December 2016

Season's Greetings...

Hello everyone,

Gayatri here with another set of inspirations with the Christmas stamps release.
I have two projects to share.

1. Christmas gift tag.

Festival of sharing and gifting is here. So what is gifting without a unique tag to go with it. Here goes.



I took a Kraft color card stock measuring 3" x 5" and die cut one end with a tag die. I applied texture paste at the bottom and few drops here and there. I heat set it for a fluffy effect to look like snow. I sponged white dye ink on the BG and bit of Salty Ocean DI. I stamped the snow flakes images and embossed it with white embossing powder. I stamped the Christmas elements and heat embossed with gold embossing powder. I stamped the reindeer image and fussy cut it. I stamped and cut the sentiments too. I applied Vintage Photo DI around the tag and sentiment for a vintage look. I added a red ribbon and twist tie I found in a gift wrap.

2. CAS X-mas card - Current Challenge Inspiration







I took a card base measuring 4.25" x 5.75". I die cut a circle from a scrap and stuck the circle piece with a light adhesive tape on the card base. I stamped the snow flake images and heat embossed with white embossing powder. I applied Sea Glass Altenew ink around the edges and buffed the stamped images. I used the negative of the die cut as mask and stamped the BG with sentiments using Versafine Black Onyx. I cut a circular frame and added foam tape for dimension. I stuck the frame around the stamped BG. I stamped and colored the Poinsettia flower with Zig colors. I stuck three layers of flowers, for a dimensional effect.

Stamps used:
                                                                     



                                                                                                


 Hope you liked my projects and it has inspired you to participate in this month's challenge.






Mudra Challenge #4 : Sketch


Mudra stamps are available at the following craft stores:


DT Call Alert Don't miss the opportunity to work with High quality Indian Stamps/Stencils.



8 comments:

  1. Love your tag and card Gayatri...Both are so beautiful... I love the coloring and the details on both of them

    ReplyDelete
  2. The card is my favourite out of these two Gayatri.. its so so so beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautifully done...love the flower and way you have created the reindeer..
    Love
    Richa

    ReplyDelete