Friday, 16 December 2016

Season's Greetings + shaker tags!

Hello, this is Manu here it's time to shake a little with the shaker tags that I have done today!! Christmas is around the corner and it's all bright all around!! Red is the color of the season!! I'm sure that you all must have seen the Mudra Christmas release and have already started making the cards for your loved ones!!

I have 2 shaker tags done and who wouldn't love to include a little tag to all their gifts this festival season! Mudra stamps are the best ones to make a few of these for your gifts.

Here's what I have made!! These tags also gel along with the current month's challenge!!!



I picked up the Santa and friends stamp set for I really wanted to make some shaker elements with this set.

Here are the closeup's of both the tags!

Shaker elements are such a fun way to add more fun to your projects!! With a charm of their own, these elements are loved by kids!


I hope you liked these fun tags and will try them for sure!



Well, these elements went into my little one's bag as soon as she saw them to be given to her teachers!! She is soo excited to give these ones!! I hope her teacher's will like them !!!

Here is the stamp set used to make these cute shaker tags!

  
Do not forget to participate in this months challenge, here's a sketch for you!
If you liked the stamps and stencil, you can buy them from the following stores:

We also have a DT call going on. DT Call Alert Don't miss the opportunity to work with High quality Indian Stamps/Stencils.

Happy Crafting!
Manu

10 comments: