Saturday, 24 December 2016

Mudra Guest Designer : Ria Banerjee

Hi Friends!

It's a pleasure to welcome you all for a Final Guest Design post of this year.

So happy to Welcome Ria Banerjee, as Guest Designer today at Mudra.

This Lovely Artist has come up with SO festive projects right for this season, to share with you all.

Over to Ria,



Hello all,

I am Ria Banerjee from Kolkata, India. Its been a privilege to design few projects for Mudra. I am new to stamping not even a year old in this, I am learning new techniques and styles and hope to enrich my knowledge about the same from the fellow crafters. I am a teacher and also a student, a bookworm and a passionate painter. My focus shifted from painting to crafting this year. Watercoloring is my favourite. I cant resist myself to CAS cards. Thanks to Mudra for giving me this wonderful opportunity.


Watercolored Florals:

I have used the Linen blooms for these. I have embossed the florals in white, colored them with distress inks and fussy cut them. I used a circular die cut to make a window for shaker card. I used the sentiment from Christmas Decors with a lightly blended background on the inner circular cut. 




Bleaching Technique:

I had already shared cards made with bleaching technique but then why not with Mudra stamps! I selected Linen Blooms set for this. I have made two cards with the same set, one with the leaf and the other with the flower. I have blended Inks on the card stock and then embossed the images with clear embossing powder. I lifted the colors with bleaching water (bleaching powder mixed with water). I completed with die cuts and hand lettering.


I hope you have liked all the projects. Have a joyous new year ahead. Thanks everyone and to Mudra!

​ 
Thanks & Regards

Ria Banerjee

Stamp used:




Wow!!! Did you see those festive cards using non traditional stamps....Ria simply looted our hearts with all those beautiful color blends and composition.

If you wish to see few more of her Festive cards using Mudra stamps, do visit her blog to know the process.
We absolutely loved those versions too. 

(https://mycriar.blogspot.ae/2016/12/christmas-wishes.html)
(https://mycriar.blogspot.ae/2016/12/seasons-greetings.html)

Thank you SO much, Ria for adding more Festive cards to our blog with such Beautiful cards. Its a great pleasure having you over here at Mudra.

Play along our Current Sketch challenge to stand for the chance to win our Stamps and to build your craft stamps stash!



Mudra stamps are available with following retailers. 
"DT call Alert!! Dont miss the opportunity to work with High Quality Indian Stamps/Stencils"
       
-----

"Wishing You all A Very Merry Christmas & Very Happy New Year 2017"


Cheers,
Sathya

9 comments:

  1. Beautiful cards, Ria. I love the versatility with which you have showcased the Linen Blooms set. My favorites are the shaker cards ! Such beautiful colors :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much :) thats my favourite set :)

      Delete
  2. Thanks so much Mudra for the opportunity and your Appreciation ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ria the cards are absolutely stunning. The colors you chose for flowers amaze me!! So bright and cheerful:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy to see you Guesting on Mudra Blog Ria ! Beautiful cards you have created :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful cards :)
    Cheers
    preety

    ReplyDelete
  6. So beautiful cards...I love the gorgeous coloring and sponging...Such festive cards from non traditional stamps is what i loved the most. Congrats on GD spot, Ria :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pretty Cards Ria...Love your bleaching technique..will surely try this one..Congrats on GD post..
    Love
    Richa

    ReplyDelete