Monday, 12 December 2016

Mix and Match Holiday Card


Hello everyone! This is Deepti and welcome back. Today I have a one of a kind elegant card to share with you. I have mix and matched non holiday stamps to create my holiday card.


CARD DETAILS

  • I started by stamping the floral images from Floral Flourish stamp set randomly with Versamark Ink on Kraft Card Stock
  • Then poured Zing White Embossing Powder and heat embossed the images with Ranger Heat it tool
  • Next I used gold pigment paint and silver paint from Colorarte and Brushed Pewter distress stain respectively to color the flowers and leaves
  • Once everything was dry, I went ahead and colored the background with Memento Paris Dusk spray ink. I love how these colors look on Kraft card stock.

  • Next onto a piece of Vellum Card Stock I stamped the big sentiment from Christmas Sentiments in Versamark ink and poured gold embossing powder followed by Silver Embossing Powder from Ranger. I just love the result, so cool!

  • Finally I wrapped a twine around the kraft card base, foam mounted the panel on to a white card stock
  • Lastly, I finished the card by adhering the Vellum panel onto the Kraft card stock with foam adhesive, adhered a few sparkly sequins and added the dots with Silver gel pen.
This card is very sparkly and shiny in real life! :)



And that is the card for today, I hope you like it and also don't forget to play along with our sketch challenge, details can be found HERE.


Thanks for stopping by. See you later! :)

Find Mudra Stamps at :

The Craft Shop
Lulupu The Craft Lounge
Craft Adda
Anandha Stationery
The Art & Craft Store, Noida
Hindustan Trading Company, Chennai
Kat Scrappiness USA

2 comments:

  1. Its a Beautiful non traditional Christmas card Deepti !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely non traditional Xmas card!!

    ReplyDelete