Wednesday, 7 December 2016

Merry Christmas

Hi everybody,
This is Parul here and today I am going to share two Christmas cards with you.  I am sure you must have checked Christmas and New year release from Mudra... Its Awesome!! Each and every set is my absolute favourite :) And here we go...
Project 1: lets have a look at the card first
That beautiful message is heat embossed in glittery silver embossing powder and unfortunately I couldn't capture that in picture. I can't tell you how amazing it looks in person. And to make the background interesting I stamped that beautiful poinsettia multiple times on my red card base. 

Project 2: My second card is inspired from the snow capped trees during winters. Please have a look at it
The Christmas tree in Jingle Bells stamp set is so detailed and beautiful that I fell in love instantly with it. I heat embossed the tree in white embossing powder and sponged tumbled glass distress ink over it..I also sponged some salty ocean near borders of those trees to make them even more prominent. Further I stamped those reindeers and sentiment.  To add a little more interest I also stamped those beautiful bells on the card base in tumbled glass ink :) I  wrapped a silver twine across card panel and mounted on my card base with the help of foam tape. 

Supplies used: Jingle Bells stamp set, Santa and friends stamp set, and Christmas Stamp set

I hope you I have left you inspired to make more and more Christmas cards :)
Have you seen the current challenge going on Mudra Blog? Its super awesome..Don't miss this opportunity to win awesome prizes as well.
If you liked the stamps, you can buy it from the following stores:
Love and Hugs 
Parul

4 comments: