Friday, 30 December 2016

Doodle your way...

Hello friends,

Gayatri here. Today I want to share a simple card using the 'Doodle Cluster' stencil. Here are few pictures.




I created the background with the stencil using Wild Honey DI. I stamped the Zinnia image onto white water color paper with Versamark and heat embossed it with white embossing powder. I colored the image with Zig color pens and fussy cut the image. I stamped one of the images from the Leafy stamp set with Altenew inks and fussy cut that too. Mounted the flower with foam tape for 3D effect and layered the panel onto a card stock. Added the sentiment from the Floral Flourish.

I lovedthe stencil so much that I went ahead and made one more similar card. Here are the pictures.




 Products used:

              




Hope you liked my cards.

 Today is the last day to submit your entries to the December Challenge. You can link it here


Till next time Happy crafting!!

Mudra stamps are now available here

6 comments: