Thursday, 1 December 2016

Mudra Challenge #4 : Sketch

Hello Dear Friends,

Shalini here to bring you the December challenge.Thank you for playing along with us for the previous challenge. Winners will be announced shortly.




December challenge





“Follow this sketch” 

  • You can create only Cards/Layout/Canvas
  • Stamping should be focus.
  • Use of Mudra products is must to qualify for the challenge.
  • Last date of submission is 31st Dec, 2016.
  • Please go through General Guidelines here. Any entrants not following the rules, will be disqualified and will not be eligible for the challenge.
1 Merit based Winner and  2 Top picks. All 3 will have badge to flaunt at their blogs.

Our DTs have some beautiful inspirations for you all to get started.




Gayatri Vishwanathan

"This is a one layered card. I took a card measuring 4 ¼ x 5 ½ inches. I masked the centre part with washi tape and stamped the image with Verafine ink. I used the ‘Floral Flourish’ stamp set. Colored the image with zigcolor pens. Stamped and heat embossed the sentiment from the same stamp set. A simple and quick card."

Sathya Kala 

"Used Polkadot stamp on the circle diecut and mounted peony love flowers which are colored and fussy cut. Sentiment from Linen blooms are stamped onto vellum and added. Few enamel dots are added as accents."

Deepti Stephens

"I stamped the Poinsettia from Jingle Bells set multiple times with Versamark Ink and heat embossed it with Zing White Embossing Powder. Water-colored the flowers with Faber-castell water color pencils. Then fuzzy cut it and adhered it on to the card base. Stamped the sentiment from Christmas Sentiments Set with Versafine Sepia ink onto a strip of card stock and adhered it on top of the floral cluster."


Parul Gupta

"On a red card stock,quarter inch smaller than my white card base I stamped the main sentiment "Merry Christmas"  and heat embossed it with white. I cut a circle out of a copy paper and used the negative as my mask to create the circle shape. I also put some washi tape on my main sentiment so that it doesn't get effected while I stamp inside the shape. Next I stamped Ho Ho many times in both halves of  the circle through mask and then heat embossed this too.Added few details using my white gel pen and also a little cute bow to give it a little festive feeling."



Hope you got inspired,so its now your turn to take out your stamps and play along.
We cant wait to see all your beautiful entries.

Add your project/card pictures linked to your blog post using inlinkz "Add your link" button below.






4 comments: