Thursday, 29 December 2016

Cute Cards with December Release Stamp Sets

Hello everyone! Good Morning! This is Deepti and today I'm going to show you two simple and cute cards using Sail Away and Hip Hip Hippo Stamp sets from December Release. These stamps are so cute and you can create many more designs out of it.



CARD DETAILS

I started off by stamping the few images with Catherine Pooler's Midnight Black dye ink on Iris Card Stock and colored them with Faber- Castell Connector Pens. These pens roll just like butter on Iris card stock.


Next I fussy cut all the images with a pair of scissors. I then did some stamp surgery and phrased the sentence ' Happy Birthday To You My Hippo Friend' and stamped with the same Black Ink


Next I adhered all the fussy cut images with glue and foam tape and that finishes my first card!

Here comes my second one.. A Masculine Card..


CARD DETAILS

For this card also I started by stamping all the images from Sail Away Stamp Set on a white card stock and colored them using some water-color pens from Camlin.


Then fussy cut them with a pair of scissors. Next I took a pattern paper which has the nice graphic image from Kaisercraft, I thought this would go perfectly with the stamped images so I adhered the pattern paper on white card base and adhered all the images with foam tape and glue.


Finally stamped the sentiment on a strip of paper and adhered it on the card front and finished it off by adhering a few star sequins from Lucy's Cards.  


I hope you like my cards and I hope you got inspired! Thank you so much for stopping by. Take care and I will see you soon :)

You can find Mudra Stamps in the following stores..

Art and Craft Store - Noida

And also don't forget play with our current challenge HERE


Happy Paper Crafting :)

7 comments: