Friday, 23 December 2016

Butterflies and friends!

Hi All!

It's Priya here from priya-n-papers. It's my turn today to share some creations using Mudra craft stamps. I have used some stamps from the latest release and some old ones which I couldn't work on.
I have 4 cards to share with you today. Let's get started!

Card 1 : Stenciled Background Card 

Procedure :

For this card I used 1 stencil and 2 stamp sets from Mudra. I blended in distress inks in rainbow colors to make the background using Doodle cluster stencil. Then I heat embossed 2 butterflies from Beautiful butterflies using gold embossing powder and colored again by blending distress inks from the same family I used for the background.
For the sentiment I used Thank you sentiment from the Thank you mini stamp set. I heat embossed it on to a vellum and accented it using a scalloped circle die cut from golden glitter cardstock.

Stamps Used :




Card set 2 : Butterfly cards

Procedure :
This is a lovely doodled elements stamp set designed by our stamp coordinator Ujjwal. She did an amazing job with this one and I couldn't stop my self to make 2 cards!
I first heat embossed the elements from the stamp set twice on watercolor paper using white embossing powder. After that I colored these with zig clean clear brush pens and blended the colors using waterbrush and fussy cut all the elements once dry.
For the base, I used a background die from MFT for added dimension using same color cardstock as base color. I laid out all the elements on the cardbases and added sentiments from the same stamp set.

Stamp used :



Card 3 : Interactive BFF card


Procedure :
This is an interactive card I made to show how cheerful these BFFs are and having fun together. The center circle piece is rotatable. I clicked 2 pictures to show the interactiveness of the card.
As usual I colored the image using zig clean clear brush pens on watercolor cardstock and die cut it with a circle die. I also distressed the edges a little so that the interactive piece stands out.
For the interactiveness, I used MFT interactive circle dies and a spin disc. On side of the disc is adhere to the center circle piece while other is let loose. For the disc not to fall off, a little circle cardstock is used to the other side of the spin disc.

Stamps Used :

This is it for today. I hope I inspired you in some way to use Mudra craft stamps.
if interested, Mudra stamps are available with following retailers.
The Craft Shop
Lulupu The Craft Lounge
Craft Adda
Anandha Stationery
The Art & Craft Store, Noida
Hindustan Trading Company, Chennai
Kat Scrappiness USA 

Also, there is still some time to apply for DT positions for the next term. It's such a great opportunity to add these gorgeous stamps and stencils in your stash for free ;)

Wishing all the followers of Mudra stamps a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!!!

Cheers,
Priya Sondhi

8 comments:

  1. All your cards are so fabulous! Love the first card the most. It's so beautiful! I really like the interactive element you added to your third card too.❤ Awesome work as usual. ��

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful cards :) loved all of them !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely cards Priya!! That stencil is so artistic.. isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOnderful cards Priya !Loved he stenciled bg on first one and interactive element on last one :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely colors and beautiful cards,Priya!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such lovely cards...My fav is the first one...Love the blended colors...

    ReplyDelete