Thursday, 29 September 2016

Stamp Focus-Grunge effects

Hello everyone,

Kavitha here today to share some more inspiration with our new release.I have two projects to share today with "Grunge effect"stamp set.First one is a double spread art journal page spread.I went totally grungy with this one in terms of colors,shapes etc.I have used water color paper for the base,glued down some book papers n washi tapes randomly for the background n used some punches out circle from the water color paper to create the design.

I used lindys sprays for the background and water color pencils for adding details around the shapes.Then stamped the background and circles using the "Grunge effects" stamp.For the focal point i used "Dream catcher" stamp set,stamped on white cardstock with archival inks n fussy cut it and glued it down.The sentiment is also from the same set.





Now,how about something light,soft and pretty with the same stamp set?I made a tag using the same stamps,this time i heat embossed them with versamark inks and white embossing powder and used some distress sprays to create the background.I have also used the feathers and leafs from "Dream catcher" and "Leafy" stamp set for my floral arrangement  



Stamps used:


Hope you enjoyed my inspiration for today.Would love to hear your feed back.

You can buy Mudra stamps from any of the following Indian stores :
1. Lulupu -The Craft Lounge
2. The Craft Shop
3. Anandha Stationery
4. Craft Adda  

Thank you for stopping by.
Happy crafting,
kavi

7 comments:

  1. Just SO beautiful. Kavi. I SO love the contrast effect you made with same stampset. Love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both of your art work just stunning Kavitha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning & too beautiful :) love the grungy feel..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Two Awesome creations Kavitha ! I loved the use of stamps n both :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG Kavi! You are so talented!!! :) These are beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, Kavi. That art journal page is simply fabulous! I love how clean & structured it looks. The tag is so pretty with all those blooms! Wonderful work as always :)

    ReplyDelete