Wednesday, 14 September 2016

Stamp Focus: Beautiful Butterflies | Video Tutorial

Hello, This is Ujjwal with some fresh inspiration and a video tutorial to share with you all. Have you seen the latest release from Mudra. It's exceptional! I love how with every release, the variety of stamps we have to offer is expanding.

Today, I just wanted to show you how you can use the same stamp in different ways and get such varied results.

For the first card, I used the gorgeous butterflies as the background and kept the sentiment as the focus. The butterflies are stamped with Archival Black Ink on Fabriano Elle Erre Bianco Card stock and colored with Faber castell Markers. The sentiment is heat embossed using Zing Rose Opaque embossing powder. I also added some sequins for more interest.



For the second card, I used the butterfly from the Beautiful Butterflies as an accent. The flowers are from the Gerberas Bloom Stamp Set. I used Altenew inks to stamp the layered flowers, leaves and butterfly. 



For the third card, I let the butterflies from the Beautiful Butterflies set shine. I used distress inks to stamp and achieve the watercolor look. I also have a video to share the process with you.


Watch the video here,



I used the following stamp sets for all the cards today


         

I hope you like the cards and enjoy watching the video! I will see you again next time!



22 comments:

  1. Super Gorgeous Butterflies!! SO beautifully highlighted, Ujjwal :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are all so beautiful!!! Love them Ujjwal!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous n colorful cards Ujjwal <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful cards ,love the coloring on the first one

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love all the flutter by creations, Gorgeous work!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty cards Ujjwal! I liked the video too! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Priya! Glad you enjoyed the video :)

      Delete
  7. Absolutely jaw dropping gorgeous cards Ujjwal...I love how vibrant and life like those butterflies look on the first card ...Each of your card is just beautiful !!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Hussena for being so appreciative :)

      Delete
  8. Gorgeous cards Ujjwal!! First one is my fav, with those bright and vibrant colors! Your coloring is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Karthikha! First one is my favorite too :)

      Delete
  9. Wow!! These are absolutely stunning works of art !

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow!! These are absolutely stunning works of art !

    ReplyDelete
  11. very pretty ! i see ur videos to take inspiration :)

    ReplyDelete