Saturday, 17 September 2016

Quick note cards

Hi everyone!

Sindhura here. I'm here to share a very simple set of note cards I made using Mudra's August release.

I love colouring images though I'm not really good at it. Also, I'm a fan of CAS (Clean and Simple) style. So I always have a focal image on my card. All the cards in this set have the same background and style with just the image varying.

Here they are...




If you are in a hurry to make a card for someone, you could try this. Layer your base cardstock with a piece of patterned paper and then with a piece of vellum to make the focal image stand out from the busy pattern and finish the card with a sentiment. I did exactly this for all my three cards.

I hope you like them. :)

Stamps used-



You can buy the stamps from

11 comments:

  1. Thats really very cleaver idea..ofcourse your cards looks beautiful. Thank u for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute set of cards, especially the bunny ones!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute cards Sindhu :) And that really is an easy technique for a CAS card, I should try it :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jus lovely...Pretty Trio indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cute trio, Sindhu. I love the colouring you have done on the bunnies & butterfly!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are such cute cute notecards Sindhu! Loved them

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute & so much fun :) and so easy to make a bunch :) lovely idea dear..

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely note cards Sindhu! And card with my bunnies is my fav..no doubt😉

    ReplyDelete