Friday, 30 September 2016

No Line Water Coloring with Distress Inks | Video


Hello everyone! This is Deepti Stephens and thank you so much for joining me today. Today I have a cute No Line Water Color Card made with Playful Bunnies and Gerberas Blooms Stamp sets. These bunnies are really very playful, look how they are playing!! :)

'The techniques used in this card were - MASKING and NO LINE WATER COLORING'


I'm not a pro at water coloring but tried my hand at it and I'm simply amazed by the result. Anybody can be an artist, there is no right or wrong when it comes to crafting. I'm super happy with the end result. My husband also liked it very much. :)


This card is pretty simple and straight forward, no fancy materials were used to make this card! All you need is a Water Color Paper -  I used Tim Holtz. You can absolutely use any kind of water color paper or a heavy White card stock. Some Distress Inks because they react with water or any water color medium you have, regular Paint Brushes and a Palette to mix the colors. 


I have filmed a video for you from start to finish. Kindly watch it here or at Mudra's Craft Stamps YouTube Channel. If you like the video please give it a Thumbs up and also don't forget to subscribe to the channel for inspiration and education.

Thank you so much for stopping by. Take care and I will see you soon :)

8 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for the video it's amazing 😊

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute and naughty bunnies...Lovely Deepu!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! Love it😘 Thank you for this.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you everyone for your sweet comments :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Deepti, the technique was sooo soo sooo awesome... I absolutely loved it!I am going to try it ASAP.
    BTW, the video was nice but a small suggestion to make it better... The lighting, if you can improve a bit.. It will be awesome! Hope you wont mind :)
    www.brewingmemoirs.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure! Ya! Thanks for the suggestion! I'm working on it :)

      Delete