Wednesday, 21 September 2016

Crazy Monsters

Hi everybody,
This is Parul and today I bring you some inspiration for lovely and crazy stamp set Crazy Monsters.  I enjoyed making these cards as much as I enjoyed coordinating the design of this particular set. It's a first 4"X8" stamp set from Mudra and I just love it. Each and every element in this set is so cute.... So without further delay
Project 1:
What do you say about this Monstrous Birthday card?? I just loved it.. Its a 5"X7" card. 
I enjoyed so much colouring each element separately and then assembling the card. I coloured each image with Faber Castel classic colour pencils and fussy cut them.  I know my colouring skills need lot of improvements :)
Did you notice those matching caps? They are so adorable..
Stamp sets Used:  Crazy Monsters  and Brushed
Project 2: What about a romantic card based on Monster theme??
This is pure CAS style card and I loved it. This screaming Monster was my first choice for this card and when it comes to romantic cards I naturally tend to used white, black and red. :)
Stamp sets used: Crazy Monsters and Heart background builder

With this I would wrap up my post. I hope you liked the cards and I have left you inspired. Please let me know about it in comments. 
You can buy the Mudra stamp at following stores

Love and Hugs
Parul

8 comments: