Thursday, 8 September 2016

CAS cards with August Release

Hello everyone,
 Kavitha here today to share some inspiration with our August release.I am completely hooked with card making these days,so for today's post i am sharing four cards.I loved this release so much,as soon as i got the stamps lots of ideas were popping my mind and i couldn't stop myself and made all the four cards in 6 hours at a stretch.I guess this is the first time i made so many cards in a day,lol.

So lets move on to the cards,for the first card i used Gerberas bloms.I am not very fond of layered stamping and i love to color,so  i just used the outline stamp n colored them with zig markers.I used MFT cover plate die and popped them with foam tape.For the sentiment i added a die cut and finished off the card with few clear drops.



Stamp used

Next card is made with my favorite butterfly n leaves stamp from the new release.I added some die cuts and washi tape for the background,some splatters of colors in teal n black.Stamped the butterfly with archival ink,colored it with zig markers,fussy cut it n mounted with foam dots.Added some die cut sentiment to finish off the card.








This card is made with one of the older stamp-Peony love.I stamped it on the card panel with archival ink,colored it with zig markers and used a MFT die to cut the shape.Added a striped paper to the base of the card and added the card panel with foam dots.Sentiment is from the same set,added a butterfly with Butterfly flutters  set,just left it uncolored to match the black n white stripes.






Final card is made with Leafy stamp set.I saw a similar card from Dawn of Wplus9 in instagram n immediately i knew i wanted to try it with the Leafy stamp set. First i heat embossed the leafy stamps with versamark ink and white embossing powder,then blended few colors of distress inks and splattered some water to lift  the colors n to get some texture background.The sentiment is heat embossed with white embossing powder on black card stock..Added some twine n enamel dots to finish off the card.I am not very happy with this card while comparing with Dawn's card,but still wanted to show how beautiful the leafy  stamp is.



Stamps used:


So thats all from me today,hoped you enjoyed my inspiration.Would love to hear your feed back.

You can buy Mudra stamps from any of the following Indian stores :
1. Lulupu -The Craft Lounge
2. The Craft Shop
3. Anandha Stationery
4. Craft Adda 

Thank you for stopping by.
Happy crafting,
kavi

15 comments:

  1. absolutely fabulous creations dear! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kavitha, those are simply stunning cards!!!!! Loved the butterfly :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such stunning creations and love all these CAS creations so inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow.... They are just awesome all of them.. .!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Its as Fabulous as ever :) U have brought such fresh feel to stamps, Kavi :) Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW!! All the cards are simply awesome..

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful cards!! Love them all❤️

    ReplyDelete
  8. Simply stunning :) love your creativity, a fresh idea in using the stamps :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Amazing cards, Kavi, love the way you colored the peony & the gerberas. All four are so beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful cards Kavitha ,I loved their designs and my fav is the second on more,

    ReplyDelete
  11. Amazing cards.I love ur style.my fav is the first one.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Kavitha, you never fail to amaze with your awesome card layouts and colors and the whole composition! I absolutely love each one of these.

    ReplyDelete