Monday, 6 November 2017

Stamp designer + Inspirations

Hi Crafty friends.

Today we are with our Stamp designer Ruchi, guesting for us today with Beautiful inspirations using her own designed stamps. Isn't that lovely...Just jump in, to be carried away by all the beauties she brought in for our viewers :) 


Over to Ruchi :) 


"Hey there!! 

This is Ruchi from Ruchi’s Crafeteria. Today I’m guest designing for Mudra Craft Stamps. That’s the first crafty company who gave my designs a better shape and changed them into stamps. In this post I’m using two of my designed stamps along with Mudra products. So here are they..





1. Gift Card Holders!


First I’m sharing some Gift Card Holders/Envelopes which I made using my designed stamp ‘Furry Friends’. This stamp set has some cute doggie images along with some elements. I mix n match it with Mudra ‘Mail Delight’ stamp set. Did lots of stamping, coloring n fussy cutting n arranged them on these gift card holders which I made from different pattern papers. 






2. Set of Cards!


These are very near to my heart as these tall CAS cards I’ve created using my designed stamp ‘Fern & Leaves’ from Mudra. This stamp set has so many different designs of leaves n flowers which you can use in many ways. I have used different inks and divided all the leafy elements in three parts. Then started stamping here n there n created 3 cards. I haven’t used masking technique for this. Just stamped randomly n overlapped too. Sentiments are again from Mudra ‘Mail Delight’ stamp set. Soon I’ll come up with a video on these cards. :)





3. Mandala Card!


For this card I have used Mudra ‘Mandala’ stencil. First I took a piece of CS in off white color n put the stencil over it. Used some distress inks in festive colors n started distressing the CS over stencil. For getting outer orange part I’ve masked the inner stenciled Mandala using Mudra ‘Stamping Mask Sheet’ and distressed it. For finishing my card I’ve used some Mudra Sequins in gold and this bold sentiment is from Mudra ‘Love’ stamp set. 





4. Flower Cluster!


This card is again created using my designed stamp ‘Fern & Leaves’ along with other Mudra stamps. I’ve stamped some leaves n flowers using some neon color inks then fussy cut them. Added some detailing on Leaves n flowers using my black and white gel pens. I die cut this pink scallop circle n stamped over it using Mudra ‘Pixels’ stamp set. Arranged them all on a blue CS and sentiment is again from Mudra ‘Love’ stamp set. Added some gold and clear sequins from Mudra. 





5. Furr-abulous Friend!


This card is so very favorite to me as I’ve used my designed stamp set ‘Furry Friends’ for this one. I have created step by step video too while making this one. Used Masking technique for this card using Mudra ‘Stamping Mask Sheet’ which you can see in my video. Just added die cut clouds for finishing up and sentiment ‘YOU ARE A’ (from this stamp set only) which hasn’t captured in the video. You can find VIDEO here..







Hope you all like my crafty projects. Thank you so much for stopping by!

Happy Crafting!

Ruchi’s Crafeteria”

Supplies Used: 








Such gorgeous projects, Ruchi. Thanks much for bringing in so much variety, freshness to the blog today. Am sure our viewers are so inspired enough to try out these designs.

Happy Stamping!

Love,
Varshi

4 comments: