Tuesday, 7 November 2017

Sparkly and Glittery Cards

Hello everyone! This is Deepti Stephens and I hope you are having an amazing day! Thank you so much for stopping by. Today I have three Sparkly and Glittery cards to share with you all. I'm not a very big fan of glitter but I do enjoy it sometimes. :) There are lot many more techniques to add glitter to your projects but in this post I will show three ways of adding glitter to your projects using Splash Stencil. I think I am in love with this stencil!

CARD #1


CARD DETAILS
  1. I took a standard sized white card stock and a vellum card stock trimmed slightly smaller than the main card base
  2. I colored the vellum panel with Dusty Concord Distress ink
  3. I then flipped over the vellum panel, placed the Splash stencil and applied glue through the stencil
  4. Then I poured Rock Candy Distress Glitter over it while the glue was still wet
  5. Then adhered the vellum panel onto the main card base, stamped the sentiment from Diwali Sentiment Stamp Set with London Fog ink and adhered it onto the panel
Similarly, I followed the same procedure for the rest of the cards but I changed the products in between.. 



CARD #2


The procedure was same as the above card but I used Festive Berries Distress Ink to color the vellum sheet. Placed the stencil and dabbed Versamark Ink through it. Then poured CP's Wanderlust Embossing powder and heat set it with heat tool. This card is very sparkly..



CARD #3


For this card, I distressed the vellum panel with Peacock Feathers Distress ink. Then I flipped the vellum and applied Ranger Texture Paste through the stencil and poured Shabby Chic Enamel from Stampendous and heat set it with Heat tool. I really like the raised embossed look on this card..



All the cards are really very sparkly in real life. I hope these cards bring some light and shine to your hearts. Thank you :)


Also don't forget to play along with our current challenge where the theme is Love for Glitter.

Products I used





Art and Craft Store - Noida
The Craft Store, Srilanka
Papercurves, UAE
Scrapbook Boutique, Australia

No comments:

Post a Comment