Saturday, 11 November 2017

Anything But Not Cards

Hello all,

Ria on this side. This side I have come up with projects other than cards! I totally love the mini stamps that Mudra releases, all of them are so adorable. I tried to use some of them today:

Project 1:

I have made few Fridge Magnets using Thick Magnetic sheets measuring 3inches on all sides.



I have taken a textured cardstock and stamped the image and the sentiment from Nuts about you stampset. I have colored it using Zig clear real markers.




Here, I have taken Capture set and stamped the image as well as the sentiment. I loved coloring it with Zig markers and metallic markers.

Here, I have taken Whaley love for the image and the sentiment. I have blended dye inks for the background and I have colored the image with acrylic colors. 

Project 2:

I love to stretch the Mudra stamps and this time I did with a notebook cover that too in just 5 minutes!!!


I took Brushed Alphas set and stamped the letters with Black Archival Ink. I took Simply florals and stamped in the form of a wreath. And its done!!!



Ain't these easy to do?

Supplies Used:

    


Do not forget to participate in our current monthly challenge : November Challenge #15




Art and Craft Store - Noida
The Craft Store, Srilanka
Papercurves, UAE



1 comment: