Saturday, 2 September 2017

Watercolor And Mirror Stamping Techniques!!

Hello friends!! This is Kanan and I have some cards to share with you with water colored background!!
So, let's get started!!

First card:-


  • I wanted a wet on wet effect with ombre look so, I used my Distress Inks to create the background on a watercolor paper.
  • It's a little smaller card then the normal A2 size. 
  • Loosely water colored the flower and leaves images from the "Simply Florals" set.
  • Added some gesso and little water drops on the water colored background
  • Adhered the images on water colored panel and added that on main card base.
  • Sentiment is from the same set
  • Added some sequins. 
  • Love the pretty color combination and loose watercolor effect.

Second Card:-



  • Made this card using the "Mirror Stamping" technique, which is our current monthly challenge.
  • I used one of the ninja image for this technique from the"Be A Ninja" stamp set.
  • First I stamped the Ninja image on the back of the little larger size image as it was having perfectly flat surface and then I stamped it on a card stock. Because it was solid image it didn't give me perfect impression so, I used Micron pen on that image to give it a more finished look.
  • Again for this card I created a very bright water colored background with gradient effect using Distress inks.
  • Added some gesso and water drops on the background.
  • Added the images and sentiment.
  • Lastly, added some sequins. 
  • Love those solid images against that bright colored background.


Hope you will like my cards. If you have any questions or suggestions, please leave a comment.

Also, don't forget to play in our current monthly Mudra Challenge #13 - Mirror Stamping





 Products Used :-







Happy Crafting!!! :-)


Mudra stamps are now available at the following Retailers:

Art and Craft Store - Noida
Hindustan Trading Company, Chennai
The Craft Store, Srilanka 
Papercurves, UAE
   

4 comments: