Wednesday, 6 September 2017

Mirrored Mermaids - card and video with Linda

Hi there - great to see you here at the Mudra blog today. 

I have 3 cards to share with you and first up is the card I've created with the Mirror Stamping Technique. This is of course the theme for the Mudra September Challenge




I had a tonne of fun with the 'Mermaids' stamp set for my card and the beautiful new 'Splash' Stencil.


































I hope you enjoy seeing how my card was created either in the video below or in HD on the Mudra You Tube Channel -






























For my 2nd card I've used the Masking Technique and Mudra Masking Sheets -





































First up on my white card (cut to the size of my card front) I stamped the butterfly (from 'Grungy Butterfly') on the left side. I then stamped it again on a Masking Sheet and cut out the mask. I used that mask to cover the first butterfly and then stamped the 2nd and continued this masking/stamping process across the card front.
I then coloured the butterflies with Copics and fussy cut below them leaving a fine white border.
My sentiment from 'Dainty Blooms II' was added above the butterflies.
I adhered some patterned paper to the bottom half of my card front and adhered the butterfly piece above it with an added craft foam layer.
I applied Spectrum Noir Clear Shimmer to the butterflies and added a tiny Candy Pink sequin to each.




























My 3rd card is very simple...




































I stamped the large floral from the 'Simply Florals' stamp set off the edge of my card front piece and coloured it with Prismacolour Pencils. I then added the image from the 'Build A Ribbon' set above and to the right of the flower. My sentiment from 'Wishing You' was stamped above this.
I then cut this card front piece down before adhering it (with a layer of craft foam) to the card front which had the patterned paper added to the top right of it.
A few Mudra sequins (Sugar Plum Mix) were added to complete my card.























Products used:

















Mudra stamps are now available at the following Retailers:

The Craft Shop
Hndmd

Crafts Need
Anandha Stationery
Hindustan Trading Company
Kat Scrappiness
Art and Craft Store - Noida
The Craft Store, Srilanka
Papercurves, UAE
Scrapbook Boutique, Australia

Happy Papercrafting!
Linda

6 comments:

  1. All are such pretty creations Linda! Enjoyed your video and glad to see how you did mirror stamping and love the BG stenciling with Distress oxides! Thanks for sharing the video!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful cards, Linda!! Love your video. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much girls - I love to read your comments and really appreciate your support. xx

    ReplyDelete