Sunday, 3 September 2017

Mirror Stamping Inspiration and more

Hello Everyone,

Today I am sharing three projects, one is inspired by our new challenge and other two are inspirational cards using blending and heat embossing technique.

Let start with my first card,


Brief information about my card:


  • I have used brustro watercolor paper and blend with distress oxides.
  • After that I have stamped "Nuts about you" stamp set on white texture paper.
  • For the mirror stamping, I have used distress ink and stamped on white texture paper and make outline border bright with my micron pen.
  • Both stamped images colored with steadler pencils.
  • Die cut some hearts from red cardstock and gave some sparkle effect.
  • Stamped sentiment from same stamp set.
  • To finish my card I have adhere some sequins.
some more views,




Let's now move to my other two cards,Both cards I have made using same techniques (Heat Embossing + Blending)



A brief information about my both cards:

  • For both cards, I have used brustro watercolor paper and stamped "Fancy Flourish" (for first card) and "Leaves" (for second card) stamp using versamark and heat embossed with white embossing powder.
  • For "fancy flourish" stamp, I have used three different distress oxides ink and for "Leaves" stamp, I have used vintage photo distress ink.
  • Then I have stamped "DIWALI" from "Decorative Alphas" stamp set using same distress oxides which used for blending. And for other card, I have used "Purely Sentiments" stamp on white cardstock and adhered it with foam tape.
  • Both cards then adhered on coordinating panels (here is Chocolate brown and Red). Then both adhered over cream colored cardstock.
  • To finish my both cards, I have adhered some sequins.
some more views,






Products Used are:

Image result for mudra craft stamp sequins  Related image  Image result for mudra decorative alphabet stamp    Image result for mudra nuts about you stampsImage result for mudra craft stamp sequins  Image result for mudra craft stamp sequins  Image result for mudra craft stamp sequins

Image result for mudra craft sequins  Image result for mudra craft sequins



I hope I have inspired you today, Do check our other DTs post for inspiration. Also do participate in our challenge.




I hope you liked my cards, will see you soon with tutorial post for mirror stamping, till then happy crafting.

Love,
Zalak

Mudra stamps are now available at the following Retailers:

Art and Craft Store - Noida
Hindustan Trading Company, Chennai
The Craft Store, Srilanka 
Papercurves, UAE

2 comments:

  1. Irstvone cute with Awesome bg and I loved the festive diwali cards :)

    ReplyDelete