Tuesday, 12 September 2017

Challenge Inspiration and more

Hello there,

Ria here on this side. A bright morning to everyone reading this post. We have a very interesting challenge this month , i.e. Mudra Challenge #13 - Mirror Stamping


The possibilities are many with this technique.

I tried to make a holiday card for this season as many of my friends outside India have already started making christmas and holiday cards.

Card 1:




  • I first took a white Cardstock (Neenah avalanche white), masked it on four sides with a masking tape and blended distress inks on it (broken china and mermaid lagoon).
  • Then I sprinkled water droplets on to it and peeled off the masking tapes.
  • I took a solid stamp from Christmas Decors and stamped it with Archival Ink.
  • Then I stamped the same image on to an acetate sheet and stamped the acetate on the CS.
  • To make it crisp and flawless, I made up with black pen.
  • I ended it up with a handwritten Joy with metallic marker, some Mudra sequins and Nuvo Crystal dew drops.

Card 2 :


  • I first blended distress ink (wilted violet) on to a white cardstock.
  • Then I added a pink tinted embossing paste on to it through Mandala Stencil and let it dry completely.
  • The sentiment is embossed in white from Stay Magical.

Card 3:


  • I first stamped the images from Eggstacy, colored and fussy cut it.
  • I prepared the background with Zig clean real markers.
  • I took a circular die cut and cut a sentiment die through it. 
  • The sentiment is from the same set.



Supplies Used:

   



Mudra stamps are now available at the following Retailers:

The Craft Shop
Hndmd
Crafts Need
Anandha Stationery
Hindustan Trading Company
Kat Scrappiness
Art and Craft Store - Noida
The Craft Store, Srilanka
Papercurves, UAE
Scrapbook Boutique, Australia

I hope you have liked my projects. Keep on crafting and don't forget to participate in our current monthly challenge. 

Love

Ria

6 comments: