Wednesday, 5 July 2017

One Stamp and Three cards

Hi, everybody! 
Ekaterina Oleynik here and today I want to show one more option of an interactive card. In the childhood all of us were surprised, when the magician got a rabbit from an empty hat. Also interactive cards surprise with the same unexpected movement.



First card :

It is an interactive card with a slider. For work I used a set of stamps "wild rose".





  • On water color paper, stamped flowers on edge using masking. Painted flowers and leaves with dry inks. Then painted over white spaces with blue paint. Then cut out the middle part.
  • I have also made a stamping of flowers and leaves, having arranged them on the center. I have painted all images with dry inks.
  • On the basis of a card I have stamped the congratulatory text from a set of stamps Wishing You
  • On edge of the first preparation I have pasted a volume adhesive tape. Also I have pasted to a card basis.
  • I have pasted the cut-out flowers on an acetate leaf. On the upper edge, I have pasted a label for which this element is extended.


Second card:





  •  On a white cardboard I have stamped images of flowers and leaves on the upper and bottom edges. Then painted with Chameleon and Copic markers.
  • On the center I have stamped the congratulatory text using a set Thanks.


Third card





  • On a pink cardboard, White heat embossed and painted flowers with Chameleon markers.
  • On the center of a card, I have made the congratulatory text by means of a white heat embossed.
  • I cut preparation on 5 parts by means of die cut.
  • All did has pasted on a basis for a card from a white cardboard by means of a volume adhesive tape.


Supplies Used:

 
Mudra stamps are now available at the following retailers:

8 comments:

  1. absolutely stunning cards and i love love love your coloring! thanks for the wonderful inspiration :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful cards with flower galore :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow what an awesome cards. The interactive one is superb.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous cards with wonderful blooms

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning use of stamp with such variations! I am in love with your interactive card, so clever!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So in love with that first card Ekaterina -SO gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! Gorgeous cards!! The interactive card is just stunning!

    ReplyDelete