Saturday, 8 July 2017

Lovely and Funny interactive cards.

Hi all!
Yulianna here!
I love interactive  cards. They are  funny and unique. 
I created 2 magical, beautiful cards.

First card
Feathered Love slider card




Video. How it works

         


For create this card, i used MFT Slider Channel Builder
  • I created a background for the base and the back of the  card
  • I used Feathered Love Mudra  stamp set 
  • Colored and cut ostriches, stones and snails
  • Added sentiments and more details: landscape, trees.

Second card
Spinner card: Stay Magical




For create this card, i used Stay Magicak Mudra stamp set, Distress inks, white embossing powder, alcohol markers, golden thread. oval MFT dies, Mirror image tool.
I love this Unicorn stamps from Mudra craft stamps. It's my favorite Unicorn!

Video. How it works



Stamps used
  

Don't forget to play along with our current challenge #11 - Interactive Card / Project


Mudra stamps are now available at the following retailers:

Thank you so much for attention. See you very soon! :)

3 comments:

  1. Fun interactive cards !! loved the use of stamps to create cute scenes :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such great interactive cards Yulianna - love them both!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful cards! And my set of cards are similar to them! I'll post them soon and link :)

    ReplyDelete