Saturday, 29 July 2017

Guest Designer - Pooja

Hiya!!

Varshitha here with a amazing crafter, lovely soul, Pooja. I am so happy to see her back in this space.. Pooja is a versatile card maker with an unique style, she uses stamp set to the best possibilities

Over to Pooja.... 



“ Hello Friends , Pooja here from Reusing ,Card & Quilling . I am so Happy to Guest Design for Mudra Craft Stamps ! Thanks to Varshitha and the Mudra team for giving me this opportunity. 

Let’s get started



I loved the Humming Bird set ever since I received it but didn’t use it much .This was a perfect time to get the stamp out .For the background I did lots of masking and stamping for the fuschia flowers. I wanted the bg to be light so I stamped with light grey ink and colored with watercolor brush pens.



The humming birds in this set are so cute. I stamped one of them on water color paper. Colored and fussy cut it. I wanted the card to be one layered so, glued it directly on the card base. I Stamped part of sentiment from Special Birthday set and finished off with few sequins.



One layered card again!  I was aiming for the watercolor print look for this card. Used the most favorite and beautiful Dainty Flowers set. Started by roughly drawing a square frame and stamped the sentiment from Special Birthday set I tweaked it a bit to suit a couple ;)


Stamped flowers and leaves with masking .Then water colored the flowers, leaves and the frame loosely. Few sequins and splatters to finish the card.



Next card is based on current challenge. It’s a Spinning wheel card. I stamped the sentiment and butterflies from the Butterfly Layers set on a card panel and fussy cut three butterflies, then stamped them again on acetate sheet and adhered on back of the card panel. The spinning wheel is colored in rainbow colors. Splatters and sequins again...




You can see different colored butterflies as you spin the wheel






Lets open it,



Some more butterflies using simple pop-up mechanism.




Here comes the last card. I have used pattern papers from Papericious. The fuschia flowers are stamped on watercolor paper. Then I fussy cut the panel and adhered on the card base. The sentiment is from Sentiment Essentials set and is heat embossed on vellum.





Pull the side and  pop comes the butterfly! It’s a wiper card.






I hope you enjoyed reading my post today and I have inspired you to make some interactive cards and play along the Current Challenge :)”.



WOW! I am sure you all enjoyed seeing the brilliant creations by Pooja. Such a beautiful watercoloring, the color combinations are uber cool!! Thank you Pooja for such a Inspiring post.

Shop Mudra Stamps: 
Art and Craft Store - Noida
The Craft Store, Srilanka 
Papercurves, UAE

Happy Weekend, 

Love, 
Varshitha

19 comments:

  1. Pooja I love your card with the changing coloured butterflies - what a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you liked it Linda, spinning wheel cards are fun :)

      Delete
  2. I absolutely enjoyed your post,Pooja ! All your cards are beautiful but the butterfly card is just mind-blowing ! Trust you to come up with unique and innovative cards every time. Congratulations on your brilliant GD post. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jasleen ,butterflies were perfect choice for spinning wheel :)

      Delete
  3. These are just so pretty! Love the butterflies pop up :) And seriously great water colouring

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow, these are all so amazing, Pooja!! The colors on each one are fabulous!! I love the pop-up butterflies and the spinning wheel!! So creative and gorgeous!!

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pooja you totally rocked the GD post...i am so much in love with that beautiful n brilliantly made spin wheel butterfly card !!Congratulations for the GD spot.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Shalu ,seems the spinning wheel card is favorite among all :)

      Delete
  6. Absolutely brilliant post Pooja !!the butterfly card is just amazing !!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you ,he he the butterfly card is everyone's fav ;)

      Delete
  7. Congratulations Pooja! Amazing post! love all the cards!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Biggest congratulations on your guest spot, Pooja! I really love each and every design, as always. You are such an inspiration! Hugs, Autumn

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow.. Beautiful cards...love the butterfly very much...superb coloring Pooja...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Each of your card is beautiful!! Wonderful colors and great designs, Pooja!! :-)

    ReplyDelete