Sunday, 11 June 2017

Triple Time Stenciling & Stamping!!

Hi, everybody! 

Am Ekaterina Oleynik here. 
And I have prepared for you a fresh portion of inspiration for the June Monthly challenge: Mudra Challenge #10 - Triple Time Stamping/Stenciling


For my first card, I used Floral Abstract Stencil. 



1. I cut out three circles of the different size from a white cardboard.
2. I have connected circles by means of temporary glue.
3. Taped down the stencil on panel and inked using Distress inks.
4. I have pasted each circle on a circle of the bigger size. I have connected all circles in one panel
5. The panel added to cardbase and then added sentiment.

My second card uses "wild rose" and "Universal Love"used a set of stamps





  • I took three panels in three different sizes
  • I have fastened them with temporary glue.
  • Stamping the images with white ink from "Wild Rose" set.
  • For my base and mats, I chose white card stock.
  • The sentiment is from Universal Love, is white heat embossed


 Products Used:
 


Mudra stamps are now available at the following Retailers:

The Craft Shop
Craft Adda
Crafts NeedAnandha StationeryHindustan Trading Company
Kat Scrappiness
Art and Craft Store - Noida
Hindustan Trading Company, Chennai
The Craft Store, Srilanka
Papercurves, UAE
Crafters Corner, India

5 comments:

  1. Both stunning examples of TTS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both cards are lovely. First one is just so gorgeous. .<3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful! loved all the projects

    ReplyDelete