Saturday, 10 June 2017

Triple Time Stamping a Shaped Card

Hi there - it's Linda here with you today - I hope you're having a good one :)

First off today I have a shaped card to share with you, created using the challenge theme this month, Triple Time Stamping/Stencilling.


I am a love heart lover (you may have noticed lol) so here is my heart shaped card for you -


I have a video tutorial to show how my card was created. I hope you will enjoy it below or in HD on the Mudra You Tube Channel -




Next up I have a set of tags to share with you. I couldn't resist creating with the sweet 'Wishing You' stamp set that I had a teeny part in creating :) It is wonderful!




1. Use stitched tag die to cut base shape
2. Stamp 'wishing you' in Versafine Onyx Black Ink in centre and add additional sentiment in coloured ink
3. Stamp tiny roses all over tag in 3 colours of coordinating inks (mine are from Altenew)
4. Add leaves to the roses
5. Add the hanging feature and twine to top of tag and patterned paper strip to the bottom

Lastly today I have a CAS card featuring the Frames and Fills #1 stamp set -




1. Stamp the frame 5 times with black ink - I used Versafine Onyx Black
2. With ink blending add colour to the frames - I used a rainbow of Distress Ink colours
3. Hand cut (or die cut if you have the right size dies) the circle frames
4. Arrange the frames around your white card front and cut some to suit - adhere
5. Stamp the sentiments in place
6. Add spectrum Noir clear shimmer to the frames and a few coordinating Mudra sequins.

PRODUCTS USED -

Mudra stamps are now available at the following Retailers:

Art and Craft Store - Noida
Hindustan Trading Company, Chennai
The Craft Store, Srilanka 
Papercurves, UAE

Happy Paper-crafting!

Linda

4 comments:

  1. So elegant and beautiful inspirational creations, love them all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! loved all of them but i loved the tags more <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely LOVE the heart card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The heart card is such a great idea!! Love the tags a lot... I was looking for that rose stamp set. You've done a great job with it

    ReplyDelete