Tuesday, 27 June 2017

Guest Designer - Radhika

Hi!!!

Today in our blog, we have Challenge #8 winner and lovely crafter Radhika. She is well known for her beautiful floral drawings and CAS cards!! Did you see her totally amazing cards, she linked up for Challenge with Botanical Blooms? 

Over to her!





"Hi everyone, I am Radhika here I am so happy to be guest designing at Mudra craft stamps Thanks for this opportunity. I am from Hyderabad, India. I love to try all mediums in arts n crafts I love card making   more you can see my others craft works and cards at my blog RadhikaHobbycrafts.
                                             

Here is my card made using Feathered love and Mail delight stamp sets.  First I have cut short the upper panel of card so that we can see the lower panel .Then stamped the bird with Memento tuxedo black and then masked the image and some hand cut clouds then distressed with distress inks after that colored with staedtler  water color pencils . Then stamped the closed mail on other card stock and fuzzy cut it then give a slight cut at the bird’s beak and insert the fuzzy cut mail. Finally added the sentiment from mail delight set on lower panel and done.
                                  

For this card I used Dainty blooms 2 stamp set for this triple time stamping card first I have cut 3 white panels  ¾ inch difference between them ,placed one on other and stamped the blooms with memento Rich cocoa and colored with staedtler  water color pencils.  Then cut 2 brown panels slightly bigger than the white panel.  Glued the 1st panel on to brown card base then added brown panels between the white. Glued all panel and finished the card with sentiment from mail delight stamp set.

Hope you like the cards. Have a great day.” 

Stamp Set Used: 

                                                              


Is’nt the cards really cool!!!

Have you participated in Challenge #10? Don’t wait to get crafty and to get a chance to win Mudra products!!!



Hugs,
Varshitha

5 comments:

  1. Congrats on your Guest Spot Radhika !Lovely cards ..I loved the first one a lot :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely cards, Radhika. Congrats on ur GD spot!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous cards, the first one is really fun, and the second one is a really lovely design!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cards , built in talented Radhika

    ReplyDelete