Ria on this side. Masking Technique is not a new to many but it is still new to few. Masking technique is the most versatile one and I love how we can experiment with the same.
Today I will show some of the cards that I have done with this technique merged with beautiful stamps from the Mudra House.
- For this card I have stamped the florals from the Daisy Blooms first with altenew inks.
- I masked the flower with a masking paper and stamped the leaves from Linen Blooms.
- I added some handdrawn elements.
- I stamped and embossed the sentiment from Universal Love with Red Tinsel embossing powder.
- I have used the outlined florals from Linen Blooms and masked them to stamp the other overlapping image.
- Then I masked all the images and blended Distress Inks to make a background.
- The sentiment is from Geometric Nature and Special Day.
Now the time for some Plaids!
- I used Washi tapes to mask areas and create strips.
- I have blended Grey Dye inks to make strips from both sides. The use of White gel pens have made it prominent.
- The sentiment is from Geometric Nature.
I hope you have liked the cards, do not forget to participate in the ongoing monthly challenge