Yulianna here.This month Mudra brand celebrates their first birthday!
Congratulations Varshitha on this event!
I made three cards, which perfectly fits the current theme of Mudra challenge.
- Took white cardstock.
- Stamped the Happy Birdhay sentiments from Brushed sentiments stamp set, using random colors MFT Premium dye ink.
- Cutting the central window (used Mama elephant die cut).
- Then stamped beautiful Balloons from Love stamp set on another cardstock sheet.
- Glue both sides of a double-sided tape.
Stamping panel and ombre effect
- Cut the panel.
- Beautiful Balloons from Love stamp set, used three yellow shades Altenew inks (Mango smoothie, Buttercream, Warm Sunshine)
- Stamped Birthday Wishes sentiment from Floral Fantasy stamp set.
- Stick onto the base.
- Add yellow enamel dots
Inlaid Die cutting (with photo details technique)
- Cut the clouds from the Inlaid Die cutting technique
- Created the front panel by blending on some Distress Inks (blue colors)
- Stamped the Happy Birdhay sentiments from Brushed sentiments stamp set, using Black Licorice Ink from MFT.
- Stamped and cut Balloons from Love stamp set
- Painted rope for balloons.
- Stamped tiny hearts from Love stamp set and added small enamel dots.
Inlaid Die cutting technique
Here is Mudra's Challenge #7 for you. As we are celebrating Mudra’s Birthday, this Month theme is "Celebration". The project can be related to any celebration like Birthday, Anniversary or any other occasion.