Tuesday, 7 March 2017

Balloons Stamp Set with Brushos and Distress Oxide Inks

Hi there - it's Linda here today playing with the fabulous Balloons Stamp Set for two birthday cards.

With Mudra celebrating their first birthday this month and the challenge theme for the month being Celebration I hope you will gather some inspiration from my cards.

Here they are...



I love the Balloons stamp set -such fab designs on the balloons and they're so much fun to play with :-)


On the first card I used Brusho Powders...


and on the second, Distress Oxide Inks...


I have a video to share showing the whole creative process. I hope you will enjoy it below or in HD on You Tube -





We hope you will join in the challenge this month so we can see your gorgeous projects...


Mudra stamps are now available at the following Retailers:

Art and Craft Store - Noida
The Craft Store, Srilanka 


Wonderful to see you here at the Mudra Blog and keep visiting often this month as there is a tonne of fantastic inspiration coming your way.

Bye for now...
Linda

10 comments:

  1. WOW! you have played with the oxides so well! I loved the splatters in the background and the soft ones

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ria - they are a tonne of fun:)

      Delete
  2. Great background....I love the way how you played with balloons n bgs...Love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful cards Linda!! Love the soft backgrounds!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are gorgeous!! Love the backgrounds ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely cards, Linda! The soft backgrounds are fab!

    ReplyDelete