Hello Friends, This is Tasneem.
A little about me :
I am from Chennai, India , currently living in Sydney, Australia. Crafting has always been my passion since childhood & today its also my profession. I enjoy doing any kind of crafts from Clay to jewelry, Paper crafting being my most Favorite. I love playing around with distress inks & stamps. Super excited about being a part of this amazing team. Thank you Varshi for the opportunity :)
For today's set of cards, I have made three cards focusing on the Month's challenge - Love.
I have used a single stamp set with three different techniques and I hope you like it and get inspired.
Card 1 :
1. Using distress inks, stamp the Heart Balloon on to a watercolor card base.
2. Color using a watercolor brush. Stamp randomly all over the base with a few overlapping
3. Stamp/Draw lines from the balloons.
4. I have mix and matched sentiments and stamped using versa mark & Gold embossing powder.
5. Attach the vellum strip to the back of the card and mount your base on to the card.
6. Finish off by adding a few sequins.
Card 2 :
1. Wet your watercolor base liberally with water.
2. Using a brush, apply inks onto one side of the card and allow it to spread.
3. Keep adding different colors until you like the look of it.
4. Mist more water and allow the colors to blend. Heat dry it.
5. Splatter few more drops of water & wipe off using a paper towel.
6. Again, I have mix & matched the sentiments and white embossed it.
7. Add a few sequins & bling to finish the card.
1. Distress ink and blend your base using any three inks of your choice.
2. Splatter few drops of water and wipe off using a paper towel.
3. Stamp the different hearts from the 'LOVE' stamp and fussy cut it.
4. Apply glossy accents & distress glitter.
5. Adhere these to the base using a foam tape and stamp a sentiment from the same set.
5. Add a few sequins to finish it off.
A look at all the three cards:
The current challenge theme is “Love”.
Mudra stamps are now available at the following Retailers:
Art and Craft Store - Noida
Hindustan Trading Company, Chennai
The Craft Store, Srilanka
That's it for today. Hope you enjoyed the cards. Have a nice day!!