Hi! With you Ekaterina Oleynik.
Little about myself: I live in Ukraine. I am a wife and mother of two boys. I am engaged in scrapbooking 9 years. My favourite style is Clean and Simple. In this style I already work the last 3 years. Most of all, I like to do cards. And today, I have created for you three cards, using stamps from Mudra.
- Onto a white cardstock, draw a circle with a pencil. Inside the circle, stamp sentiment from Leaves stampset.
- Around the circle, stamp Botanical blooms flowers using your favorite inks.
- Cut out few round frames.
- Stick all together creating a framework and make shaker cards by adding sequins.
- Heat emboss the floral outline stamp of Gerberas blooms.
- The stamp Gerberas blooms flowers with layers stamps using various inks.
- On to a vellum, add an embossed sentiment.
- Fussy cut the flowers and leaves and add on the center of a card.
- Place the sentiment above and across the florals.
- Make an heat embossed background using the large stamp of Elegant Damask.
- Tint the background with two ink colors.
- Stamp a flower a Gerberas blooms.
- Add this over to the embossed background with a diecut sentiment.
The current challenge theme is “Love”.
That’s it for today. Hope you enjoyed all the cards. Have a nice day.
Mudra stamps are now available at the following Retailers:
Art and Craft Store - Noida
Hindustan Trading Company, Chennai
The Craft Store, Srilanka