Thursday, 2 February 2017

Guest Designer - Erum Tasneem

Hi Friends,

We have our Erum Tasneem, as Guest Designer for this month. Let's look at the awesomeness she brought in for us!!

Over to her,

Hello people! 

It's Erum here today from VIBGYOR Krafts bringing to you a colourful, one layer card. I am honoured to be invited again to Guest design by sweet Varshitha.


 Blog: VIBGYOR Krafts
 Instagram:  Glitternswirls





This butterfly from "Beautiful Butterflies" stamp set is just gorgeous. The butterflies are heat embossed in white on watercolour paper. i used my distress stains to watercolour the background.
I added some extra pops of colours in some "parts" of the butterflies to add interest. I also added puddles of water here and there to give the watercolour a messy look.




The sentiment is heat embossed on black cardstock. This is from "Purely Sentiments-Brushed". I added a few sequins for the bling.

Thats all from my side today. I hope you liked my colourful card.

Stamps Used:



Such an awesome card, by Erum. Thanks so much, Erum for being our Guest Designer.

Stay tuned in Guys, you have several inspirations coming up in blog, from our new Team mates!!

Love,
Varshitha

32 comments:

  1. What a lovely card!! I love the colour combination :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card. Those butterflies look very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a beautiful stamp set! Thank you!

      Delete
  3. Love the pop of the sentiment backed in black - gorgeous card Erum.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Erum's work, and this card is no exception :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card with lovely colors :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous Watercolor bg and Pretty composition on the whole!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sathya and thank you for having me!

      Delete
  7. Beautiful card!! Love the bright background. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful as always !! Loved t :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. So beautiful Erum! ! I love the butterflies and the pretty water colored background. I always enjoy your work and talents. I can see my Mudra wish list is getting bigger and bigger. As always thanks for sharing and inspiring.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This one is a mmust have! Although I know what you mean! Thank you very much for the love!

      Delete
  10. beautiful card!! love the colors!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a gorgeous card Erum!! The butterflies look so bold and beautiful on the rainbow background!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a pretty card with lovely colors Erum!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a pretty stunner!!! Loved it ET !!!

    ReplyDelete