I am delighted to be back sharing another four cards (and a video) with you today and I hope you see something to inspire you.
Card 1 - Grungy Birthday Wishes
For my first card I've combined the fabulous Brush Alpha stamps and the Grunge Effects set - I couldn't resist giving those grungy shapes a little rainbow treatment.
- Stamp the Grunge Effects images using Distress Inks - Picked Raspberry/Candied Apple/Spiced Marmalade/Fossilised Amber/Lucky Clover/Mermaid Lagoon/Wilted Violet.
- Brush Alpha sentiment stamped with Versa Fine Onyx Black Ink.
Card 2 - Some ink blended love
- I have a video for this card so I hope you enjoy seeing how it came together...
- Please watch it below or in HD on the Mudra You Tube Channel -
Card 3 - Soft and shimmery
Isn't the Dainty Blooms stamp set so pretty!
- The images were stamped in Memento London Fog Ink and coloured with very light Copic Marker shades. (R02/R00/R000; G000)
- I cut the bottom 2 cm off the piece and adhered the bottom portion to my card front with a strip of glittered paper, before adding the remaining piece above it mounted on craft foam for dimension.
- Nuvo Neptune Crystal Drops where added to complete.
Card 4 - Bright and white
For my final card today I played with the Grungy Butterfly set and my Distress Inks.
- On watercolour card paint a covering of the following Distress Inks - Picked Raspberry/Mermaid Lagoon/Squeezed Lemonade/Ripe Persimmon/Festive Berries.
- Allow to dry thoroughly before stamping the butterflies with Versa Mark Ink and white heat embossing.
- White heat emboss on black card the gorgeous 'Best Wishes' from Sentiment Essentials and cut into a strip to adhere across the card.
You still have time to join in our February Challenge - "LOVE"
There are stamps to be won and we would love to see your cards!
Mudra stamps are now available at the following Retailers:
Art and Craft Store - Noida
Hindustan Trading Company, Chennai
The Craft Store, Srilanka
Great to see you here at the Mudra blog today and we look forward to sharing more inspiration again soon.