Friday, 27 January 2017

Hippo Birthday Card!

Hello, 

This is Ujjwal sharing a cute birthday card with one of the cutest Mudra Stamp Set called Hip Hip Hippo. This sweet set is designed by my very talented friend Ruchi.



I stamped all the different hippos, bird and the cake on white cardstock and colored them using Tombow markers and Faber-Castell Markers. I then fussy cut all the elements and set them aside.


For the background, I used Fossil Amber and Picked Rasberry Distress Ink and randomly applied them using a water brush. I then decided the placement of all the elements so I can stamp the banner and the sentiment. Then I adhered everything in place using foam adhesive for some so that there is so added dimension.



I hope you like this cute card!
Love, Ujjwal

Stamps used:


Also, there is still time to play along with our current challenge and win some beautiful Mudra stamps.



Mudra stamps are now available at the following Retailers:


Art and Craft Store - Noida
Hindustan Trading Company, Chennai
The Craft Store, Srilanka 




7 comments: