Tuesday, 24 January 2017

Forever & Always


Hello everyone! This is Deepti and welcome back. Today I have a Vintagy Love card to share with you all. I used Leaves and Love stamp sets for my project today! :)


If you want to recreate this card please follow these simple steps..

CARD DETAILS

  • Take a standard sized 4 1/4 x 5 inches white card stock. this will be the base and take another white card stock slightly smaller than the main card base
  • Onto that smaller panel stamp the leaf from Leaves stamp set with Versamark Ink Pad and pour Gold Embossing Powder by Ranger and heat set it with Heat it tool from Ranger as well
  • Next water-color the image with Gold Pigment Paint from ColorArte. As you can see I have water-colored the outside of the image for artsy look
  • Next I have ink distressed the edges of the card stock with Antique Lenin Distress ink with a Round foam by Ranger and Ink Blending tool by Papericious
  • Stamped the sentiment from Love stamp set with Versafine Sepia Ink 
  • Finally added a white twine and sequins to finish off my card.

I hope you like my card. Thank you so much for visiting. Take care and I will see you next time! :)

Mudra stamps are now available here


Art and Craft Store - Noida
Hindustan Trading Company, Chennai
The Craft Store, Srilanka 

Also don't forget to take part in our January Challenge where the theme is Heat Embossing.


8 comments: