Tuesday, 8 November 2016

Welcome Our New Stamp Design Coordinator & Creative Team Member


Hey Friends,

I am happy to introduce you to our new addition, Manu Gupta, who is our Stamp Design Coordinator and Creative Team Member!! Manu is very talented crafter who makes from cards from scrapbooks.. Focus more on Mini albums, I totally love the way she incorporates stamping in her scrapbooks..

Manu’s role is more on stamp design co-ordination, She already managed work with couple of stamp set for our upcoming release. She is super enthusiastic and on full roll!!

Lets hear from her!! 

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/AHandFullofArt
Blog: http://ahandfullofart.blogspot.in




"Hello All!!
I'm Manu and I'm so excited to start a new journey along with the Mudra Craft Stamps!!! I was surprised and yet at the same time thrilled when Varshitha asked me if I was interested for the stamp coordinator position and I said a yes without a second thought. This really seemed interesting and challenging, and yes, it sure is till now and I'm sure it will be down the line too!! 

My crafty journey began about 3 years ago and I'm so glad that I found out something very interesting and nice to plunge into rather than the monotonous 9-5 job !! I found, loved and got addicted to paper crafting and crafting now gives me immense satisfaction and I truly love what I do!
I showcase my work here www.facebook.com/ahandfullofart and blog at www.ahandfullofart.blogspot.in 

I'm so happy to be a part of this wonderful team and Varshitha for the most wonderful opportunity !!

Here are a few cards and a bookmark that I did with the DT pack!

I so love butterflies and decided to make a very simple bookmark with the cutest butterfly set that I now own!


To make the bookmark.
I stamped the butterflies into a watercolor paper and then stamped with the versafine ink and embossed it in gold color. Then the panel was cut into 3 equal parts and distressed with the inks leaving the insides of the butterflies. The insides were then watercoloured with the Faber Castell Color pencils. The panels were then struck with the 3D tape onto the bookmark. Stamped the sentiment from the same set and tadaa!! Simple and very easy !

The next card I made is with the new October Release. Doodled elements!! This set is super versatile and is a must have if you love colouring. This card has a little 3D touch, check it all out in the image below!

I couldn't resist making a 3D butterfly card!! The butterfly from the set was stamped to the A2 size cardstock and coloured. Another image was stamped onto another piece of watercolor paper and then coloured, fussy cut and then stuck to the A2 cardstock on the center. Once it was dried properly, I flipped the wings up to give it a 3D effect!!


The Third card is a simple watercoloured card from the July release called Friends Forever. When I saw the release, I loved this stamp set and it was a must buy for me!! 

This card is simple. The cute girls were stamped and then watercolored. I coloured the base cardstock in two tones, blue and green to give an effect of the girls playing in a lawn!

I hope you liked the cards and Thank you so much for dropping by!!”

Did you see super exciting challenge... Do Check it out and participate to win some beautiful stamp sets!!
Mudra Challenge # 3: "Create background with stamps"

Mudra stamps are available at

See you soon with some crafty news!!

Happy Crafting, 

Love, 
Varsh

12 comments:

  1. Beautiful & colorful cards :) Congrats :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing and fabulous cards. Congrats ! Happy you are part of Mudra Team.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!!! I'm sure it will be be a fun filled and a great learning experience!

      Delete
  3. Congratulations Manu and all the best forvyour new journey ! loved the creations you have shared and the butterfly bookmark is my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Pooja!! Thank you for liking them too!! that bookmark is my fav one too !!
      :)

      Delete
  4. Welcome to the team Manu! I hope you enjoy being a part of this creative team and we look forward to seeing your wonderful creations :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You!!! Glad to be here and yeah, looking for some amazing time spent here!!! Looking forward to your pretty creations too!! :)

      Delete