Wednesday, 30 November 2016

Merry and Bright with Mudra Stamps

Hi All! 
It's Priya here! I simply love this time of the year! The thanksgiving treats, holidays decorations and winters makes this time so whimsical! To capture this time in greeting cards, Mudra has come with beautiful holidays and Christmas stamps. I have made 4 cards using these stamps which I will show you today. 

Card 1 - Happy Santa 

For this card I stamped the Santa and his bag of gifts from Santa and friends stamp set  on a watercolor cardstock  panel and colored it with zig markers.
I also stamped the sentiment from the same stamp set and distressed it with some tattered rose distress ink.

Card 2 : The most wonderful time!

For this card I heat embossed the swirly Christmas tress and the lovely sentiment from the Christmas stamp set using white embossing powder and blended distress inks in the shades of blue and grey. For some snowy effect, I splattered some water using waterbrush and let it dry.Such an easy way to get a whimsical snowy effect on cards. I added some enamel dots to give a final look to the card.

Card 3 : A Holy night

For this card, I made a nightly scene by using multiple distress inks using shades of blues and purples. I heat embossed the images from Christmas decors stamp set with white embossing powder. For the full moon on the holy night, I used masking paper and die-cut in a circle and stick it to the panel before using distress inks.

Card 4 - Happy New Year


This is a simple card I made using traditional Christmas Colors. I stamped the main image using green and red dye inks from Altenew. Rest of the panel has been decorated with pattern papers.

Stamps Used :


If you liked the stamps, you can buy it from the following stores:
Wishing all my friends a wonderful holidays and a happy new year!

Hugs,
Priya.

5 comments:

  1. super pretty cards Priya!! Loved them all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty cards. As usual your color combination is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, all your cards are so amazing, Priya! I love the blending you have done on the second & third card. Looks beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete