Friday, 4 November 2016

Layered Stamping | Video


Hello everyone! This is Deepti Stephens and welcome back! Today I'm going to show you a fun stamping technique called Layered Stamping. It is really a simple and cool technique that anybody can give it a try! The stamp set that i used for my project is Leaves from October, 2016 release. I have used both the outline and solid images for my project today. :)


METHOD: First, I took a white cardstock which is slightly smaller than the main card base and ink blended the whole background with Picked Raspberry Distress Ink. Next I stamped the outline image from Leaves stamp set randomly over the ink blended panel with Archival Manganese Blue Ink. Next I stamped the solid image over the stamped background with the same Manganese Blue ink. Look at that beautiful pattern! Doesn't it just look like a fabric!? ;) 

Then stamped the sentiment from the same stamp set with Archival Jet Black Ink. To add some interest to my card I tied a white twine around the panel with a simple bow and also added a few sequins. :)


VIDEO: I have also made a video for you from start to finish. I hope you liked it. Thank you so much for stopping by. Take care and I will see you next time! :)

You can shop Mudra Stamps here


And also don't forget to enter your projects at Mudra Challenge #3 - "Create background with stamps". I hope you guys would play along!!

8 comments:

  1. Beautiful color combo, love this sweet creation Deepti!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it, Thanks for the video tute, Deepu!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card!! Lovely color combo.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a beautiful background :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful card Deepti! Thank you for sharing the video as well!

    ReplyDelete