Gayatri here with a simple card using the 'Leaves' stamp from the October release. It is a beautiful stamp set with so much versatility, that you would have seen that all the DT's are inspiring you with that. :)
You can create beautiful background, use it in Mixed Media, simple CAS card or decorate a favor bag as Shalini Pahwa had made.
Today I have highlighted the stamp by coloring only few of the images. I have used colors coordinating with autumn.
- Take a piece of white smooth CS 4" x 5.5 "
- Stamp the leaf image (smaller veined) with Versafine onyx black ink.
- Always when you are creating a background start from a corner. It is easier to build up the BG.
- Heat emboss with clear embossing powder.
- Color few of the images to highlight the design. I have used Zig color brush pens.
- I heat embossed the sentiment on a piece of vellum. I folded the vellum on one end and adhered it on the back side. I added glue behind the stamped area so that glue is not visible.
- Added few white enamel dots.
- Layered the panel on to Brick red CS and adhered that to white card base.
Here are few close up shots.
Hope I have inspired you with my creation. Let your creativity flow and link it to our challenge for this month:
Mudra stamps are available at
- The Craft Shop
- Lulupu - The Craft Lounge
- Anandha Stationary
- Kat Scrappiness
- Art and Craft Store - Noida
See you next time with more creations. Till then,