Wednesday, 19 October 2016

Simple and Sparkly Money Envelopes

Hello!!

I am here first time to blog my creations using Mudra Stamps..  Its been more than 2 years since some  productive crafting... each time I get our new release, I stop myself after testing it.. Today the guilt for not crafting has gone!!!  YEAH!!! When my mom asked me to make some money envelopes for her Kitty Party, mentioning me to use our stamps!! I did push myself to start, but when i did i forgot everything around me, Crafting is such a therapy!!

Ujjwal's Post on Mass producing cards helped me to plan better. As its been a long time, being crafter myself, i wanted to try hands on all my favourite stamp sets!!

Made around 20 envelopes. All are simple and took hardly 15-25 mins for each. I made the base envelopes using cardstocks from my stash. Followed a same layout for all. Cut down glitter strips and base cardstocks. Each envelopes has different ideation, different color combos and using different stamp sets. I dint attempt any intense techniques, kept it light and easy to finish..

For some envelopes, I took my favourite stamp sets, stamped with versamark and heat embossed. I used Ranger Super fine Gold, Silver and Liquid Platinum. And distress inked with my favorite color combos, had around 8-9 inkpads and i kept playing only with those.



The First Photo has my favorites, Who will not love glossy Accents in their projects!!
Being a lazy crafter, also the lack of time, i preferred  finishing them without using masking techniques.





All the three are too simple just Heat embossed and Inked!! 
Used Twisted Citron, Peacock Feather & Wilted Violet


Wink of Stella and perfect pearls spray was a life saver, wherever my coloring skill was bad, i just topped the image with Wink of stella, and it was dazzling and making it perfect!!


Used Mudra New Stencil!!! Yipee!! 



Fancy Flourish add some much Beauty to background, its must have stamp set for any crafter.


Zinnia, WOW its such a beautiful stamp set from our Mini stamp set series, I tried my new Zig Clean Color Brush Pens, just trying to get hang of it, hope my next project has better coloring.. 




I am so glad to get an opportunity to craft again, wish to plan more dedicated time for crafting!! I couldn’t tell how much excited am, feels so refreshing!!

Everyone in the kitty party loved these envelopes,  stamping was very new to them, these envelopes help them understand the possibilities of stamping art.

Stay Tuned for our more Festive Stamp Releases!!

Don't forget to play along our Challenge #2: Color Palette

Mudra Stamps are available at these shops :

Thank you, 

Love, 
Varshitha

26 comments:

  1. wow!!!! all are fabulous!! gr8 to see you crafting again. You need to do it frequently. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. colourful treat varsh. beautiful envelopes,your linen blooms, lotus blooms, mendhika, butterfly stampset collection will win anyone heart. keep up mojo in crafting too

    ReplyDelete
  3. So many envelops in vivid colors, it can be steal anyone heart, so inspiring Varshitha, Love them all! Keep up crafting work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, you sure did rock this post with your creativity Varshi :) All are amazing, so vibrant colorful :) a treat for the eyes indeed dear. Please do keep crafting :) <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow so colorful and bright 😊 you shoukd definitely craft more often!! 😊

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely array of cash envelopes ! So festive and traditional.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ohh we are in for a special treat to eyes that from Mudra Owner !! Awesome envelops Varshita ,bright colors ,glitter n embosding ! So festive :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just love the riot of colors here...Love those gold embossing...it just steals the show and made these SO festive!! Keep crafting now n then to treat us like this !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, u gave me the confidence to post it in blog.., thanks for the support and love..

      Delete
  9. These are just lovely! So glad to see you crafting! Hoping to see more in the future <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!!! u inspire me a lot... <3

      Delete
  10. Beautiful...envelopes Varishtha...
    ..

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wonderful set of envelopes!!! Each one is beautiful, love the bright colors and your inking is awesome. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Whoa.!!! These are super beautiful dear :) loved the awesome color combos.. Am totally inspired :) keep rocking & do share your creations often :) <3

    ReplyDelete
  13. Whoa.!!! These are super beautiful dear :) loved the awesome color combos.. Am totally inspired :) keep rocking & do share your creations often :) <3

    ReplyDelete

  14. You'll want to keep your stamps in order and in good condition.
    Be careful when removing stamps from envelopes. Carefully steam the stamp off over a bowl of water, and peel off with stamp tongs.
    Please visit: stamps supplies

    ReplyDelete