Sunday, 2 October 2016

'Playful bunnies' inspiration by GD Ruchi

Hi everyone!

Sindhura here. I'm so excited about today's post as it is all about 'Playful bunnies' stamp set designed by the very talented and sweet Ruchi.  What could be more fun than Ruchi herself playing with the stamp set that she had designed?! :)

She has come up with many adorable projects. Now, over to Ruchi...

Hey there..!
Today I’m sharing some cards and tags which I made using my designed stamp ‘Playful Bunnies’. I designed this stamp set specially to create a perfect scene cards and elements which you can use separately too. I created my projects using all the bunnies and big n tiny elements from this stamp set. Check them to get more ideas from this set. :)
Card-1

 . I first masked this scene on a watercolor paper and colored with Zig markers.
· Adhered all the layers on my card base.
· Stamped some carrots from the same stamp set, colored and fussy cut them.

· Stamped sentiment on a PP and glued on card base. Added sequins, BT and glitter.

Card-2

 .Stamped carrots on a white CS here n there and colored with Zig markers. Cut a strip and die cut some clouds to create a scene J
· Stamped some bunnies and bushes..water colored with Zig and Faber Castell pencils and fussy cut all of them. I added a small flower on one bunny to give it a girly look! J
· Layered cloud PP and all the fussy cut images on my card base and stamped sentiment ‘Bunny Wishes’.
· Added pearls & glitter and done.

Card- 3

 . Used tiny flowers n leaves stamps from stamp set to create my own pattern paper and colored with Zig markers.
· Stamped bunny on a watercolor paper and again colored with Zig and fussy cut.
· Die cut some balloons and stamped sentiment on PP.

· Adhered all the images and elements on my card base. I drew these balloon strings with my black gel pen. That’s it!

Tags

· For these tags I started with my bunnies and stamped colored and fussy cut them all.
· Die cut some squares, scalloped circles, hearts and oval shapes with the help of my dies and my Big Shot machine.
· Used all the small elements from my designed stamp set like carrots, flowers and hearts and used them to decorate my tags.
· Added sentiments from the same stamp set and BTs. Thant’s it!
Hope you like my cards and tags. Do leave some love..would love to read your lovely comments.
Thanks for stopping by!!
Ruchi.. 
Ruchi, I adore your cards and tags! I am sure everyone will. :)
That's it for today, folks! 
Bye!

Stamp set used-
Playful bunnies

You can buy the Mudra stamps from any of the following craft stores :
  1. The Craft Shop 
  2. Lulupu - The Craft Lounge 
  3. AnandhaStationery 
  4. CraftAdda
  5. Kat Scrappiness USA

12 comments:

  1. wow! Super awesome cards and tags Ruchi. I loved the created background for the side with the flowers and leaves. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love everything here, Ruchi..Beautiful creations using ur own designed stamp!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow such cute cards!! They are so adorable :) And I love your own pp :D

    ReplyDelete